After a 4-month labor of love, we're to present our updated portfolio website today. Here are six things we’re proud of:
1. The first thing that you’ll notice is the change of tone. Occasionally, people who don’t know us too well got the impression from the previous site that we took a more classic approach to it. So we’ve sought to make it more modern yet maintaining a stylish and elegant look to it. We want the website to be more focused on beautiful imagery created by our amazing photographers.
2. People nowadays use their smartphones more than ever. Most of us check their emails, make reports and visit websites using our gadgets. We made it sure that our new website is mobile-responsive. Whether you’re using your smartphone, tablet or desktop, the website will adjust to your screen without compromising the layout and the quality of the images.
3. We all know that the Philippines is still on its way towards having a consistent fast internet in any location. Websites in particular, load slower than the others. Primarily because the images have heavy file sizes. Whilst it’s a dilemma before to choose either the a good quality image with a big file size or a smaller size but poor in quality, that’s not a problem anymore. The team has developed a technique that will maintain the good quality of the images in a light file size. Whether you have a fast internet or a slower one, the website and images will load almost instantly.
4. The team used every opportunity to make the website easier to engage to you, our clients. You need a map? You can easily check it. You want to inquire something? Just send a message in our box. We will communicate with you in the nearest possible time.
5. There are more other additions. Improved profile pages of the photographers, interactive blog, easier navigation, and so forth. Please enjoy the site, and let’s talk real soon